Workplace well-being and mental health are currently sitting high on the UK’s agenda, and with good reason. According to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, workplace mental ill-health costs employers around £26 billion per year, with 18 million days lost to sickness absence caused by mental health conditions and poor emotional well-being.
Cultivating a resilient workforce that is more capable of handling difficult situations, organisational restructures, increasing demands and high pressure without becoming stressed is therefore vital.
Know what you’re looking for?
At T365 we can support your organisation in various ways:
- Consultation to develop a workforce wellbeing strategy
- Training Mental Health Champions or First Aiders to support in crisis situations
- Training managers to be aware of mental ill health and to respond appropriately
- Training staff to recognise issues in themselves and others and take action
- Training staff and managers to recognise stress and build personal resilience
- Specialist training topics including; Wellbeing strategies, Bereavement, Suicide, Menopause, Sleep, Bullying & Harassment and Sensitive Conversations.
Our programmes can be adapted to suit your specific organisational needs and to be appropriate at all levels. Through all sessions we aim to raise awareness, provide practical tools and techniques and encourage everyone to take personal responsibility for their own well-being.