Training 365 takes the safety of our learners very seriously which is why we have dedicated a page of our website to re-assure you that we have done everything possible to ensure you are safe whilst on-site with us.
Below is a typical walkthrough of what you will experience if attending a course with Training 365:
- Upon arriving at Training 365’s reception you will be asked to use the antibacterial hand gel station to clean your hands.
- Delegates must familiarise themselves with our Covid 19 social distancing and hygiene requirements check sheet.
- This will be followed by the completion of a health questionnaire and your temperature will be taken.
- You will be escorted to the training room by a member of the Training 365 team whilst safe social distancing.
- There will be PPE available in the training room which includes masks, gloves and visors.
- Further antibacterial hand gel stations are available in the training room to clean hands.
- Although all desks and equipment have been cleaned, antibacterial wipes are available should you wish to use these.
- Our training room has been measured out to ensure you are kept 2 metres from other delegates