Engineering Training Courses
Is your company complying with the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998 (PUWER 98)? Nearly half of all accidents involving abrasive wheels are due to an unsafe system of work or operator error.
Training 365 offer various Engineering courses including novice and refresher Abrasive Wheels courses. Training 365 can also undertake PUWER assessments on your machinery and even train your staff to complete the assessments internally.
Please see the full list of courses which Training 365 can provide below.
Know what you’re looking for?
Our engineering courses include:
- Abrasive Wheels Novice
- Abrasive Wheels Refresher
- Alpha Cam (Cam & CNC programming)
- Master Cam (Cam & CNC programming)
- Mazak – In house Programming and Operator Training available on the following machines:
- Lathes: Quick Turn, Quick Turn M, Quick Turn MY, Quick Turn MS, Quick Turn MSY
- Machining Centres: VTC
- Control: Fusion, Matrix, Smart Nexus
- PUWER Assessments
- PUWER Training