Health & Safety Training Courses
As an employer it is your responsibility to keep your staff safe so ensuring your team is up-to-date with health and safety training is key. We offer a range of health and safety training solutions, many of our training courses are IOSH (Institution of Occupational Safety and Health) or CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) accredited and cover a wide variety of health and safety topics.
Know what you’re looking for?
Our health & safety courses include:
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Leading Safely
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Legionella Awareness (QCF)
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Principles (QCF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment (QCF)
- Highfield Level 4 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace (QCF)
- Fire Marshal Training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working at Heights
- Ladder Training
- Safe Isolation Assessment
- Confined Space
- Face-Fit Testing
- Noise Awareness
- Spill Kit Training
- Health and Safety 1 Day Overview
- PUWER Assessments
- Health and Safety Consultancy
- HABC L4 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Banksman/Yard Marshal
- Racking Inspection (SEMA approved)
All of our health and safety training is delivered by our industry experts who take a professional and flexible approach to course delivery. Our dedicated account managers will assess your health and safety needs and will work with you to develop a bespoke training plan to suit the needs of your business.
If not managed correctly health and safety can be a real headache for businesses so don’t take that risk, speak to us today on 01282 872 365 to start developing your health and safety plan. Or if you know what you are looking for, book your health and safety training course now.
Can't see what you’re looking for?