Cultivating a resilient workforce that is more capable of handling difficult situations, organisational restructures, increasing demands and high pressure without becoming stressed is therefore vital.
Know what you’re looking for?
Mental Health First Aid with Training 365
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training courses teach people how to identify, understand and help someone who may be experiencing a mental health issue.
MHFA won’t teach you to be a therapist, but it will teach you to listen, reassure and respond, even in a crisis – and even potentially stop a crisis from happening.
You’ll learn to recognise warning signs of mental ill health, and develop the skills and confidence to approach and support someone while keeping yourself safe.
Training 365 offer:
- 2 day – Mental Health First Aiders
- 1 day – Mental Health First Aid Champions
- ½ day – Mental Health Aware
At T365 we can also support your organisation in various other ways:
- Consultation to develop a workforce wellbeing strategy
- Training Mental Health Champions or First Aiders to support in crisis situations
- Training managers to be aware of mental ill health and to respond appropriately
- Training staff to recognise issues in themselves and others and take action
- Training staff and managers to recognise stress and build personal resilience
- Specialist training topics including; Wellbeing strategies, Bereavement, Suicide, Menopause, Sleep, Bullying & Harassment and Sensitive Conversations.