Remote Training and e-Learning
During these unprecedented and difficult times for all businesses where self-isolating and social distancing means that we all are having to look at new ways to go about our daily lives we at Training 365 have designed a number of training courses that can be delivered remotely via Zoom Conferencing. To ensure participants receive the best possible experience our courses are trainer led, fully interactive and can be accessed remotely via PC, Laptop or Tablet.
Whether staff are working from home, have been Furloughed or are still managing to continue their daily work, training still remains an important aspect for both companies and their staff.
Training 365 also now offer a number of Highfield accredited e-learning Food Hygiene qualifications.
If you need any further details do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email (yes we are still open for business!) or if you have any specific training requirements not on the list please let us know.
Accredited e-Learning Available with Training365:
- HABC Food Hygiene Level 1
- HABC Food Hygiene Level 2
- HABC Food Hygiene Level 3
Remote Training Available with Training365:
Health & Safety
- IOSH Managing Safely: 3 Days
- Fire Marshal: 4 hours
- COSHH Assessment: 3 Hours
- Manual Handling Principles: 3 Hours
- Contractor Control / Permit to Work: 6 Hours
- Point of Work Risk Assessment (POWRA) – 4 Hours
- Hydrofluoric Acid Safety Training: 3 Hours
- Ladder Safety Training (Stepladders / Extension Ladders): 3 Hours
- Asbestos Awareness: 3 hours
- Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2015 Awareness: 3 Hours
- Environmental Awareness: 4 Hours
- Waste Duty of Care Training: 4 Hours
- Display Screen Equipment Assessment: 3 Hours
- Risk Assessment Training: 4 Hours
- Legionella Awareness: 3 Hours
Mental Health & Wellbeing
- Mental Wellbeing during Covid-19 for Managers: 1.5 Hours
- Mental Wellbeing during Covid-19 for Employees: 1 Hour
For further details please contact Training 365 on 01282 872 365 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com