Hospitality Training Courses
Good food hygiene is essential for you to make or sell food that is safe to eat. It is very important for you and your staff to understand what good food hygiene is. It will help you to obey the law, reduce the risk of food poisoning and protect your business’s reputation
Food hygiene is all about controlling harmful bacteria, which can cause serious illness. The four main things to remember for good hygiene are Cross-contamination, Cleaning, Chilling and Cooking. These are known as the 4 C’s and they will help you prevent the most common food safety problems.
Training 365 offer a range of food hygiene courses to help make sure your business is legally compliant and your members of staff have the correct knowledge and skills to carry out their day to day duties. Whether you are a takeaway assistant, school cook or head chef, Training 365 can advise you of the correct level of food hygiene that you or your employees require.
Know what you’re looking for?
Our hospitality courses include:
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in HACCP Based Food Safety Systems in Manufacturing (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Retail (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering (QCF)
- TQUK Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Catering (QCF)
- Allergy Awareness
- HABC Personal Licence
All food hygiene and hospitality training can be delivered on you premises or at our dedicated training centre. To book a course, simply complete our online contact form or call us today on 01282 875 365.
Can't see what you’re looking for?